We offer a variety of payment options, including electronic bill payment, the ability to pay by automatic draft and credit or debit card, an online payment portal, and the SWEC IL app. We even accept American legal tender.
Here's a quick overview of your payment options:
ONLINE BILLING CENTER
Manage your account and pay your bill with Southwestern Electric's online billing center. With our secure portal, you can view your billing and account history and make payments in your PJs from the comfort of your home. To visit our portal, click here.
SWEC IL APP
Prefer to pay using an app? Done. You can pay your bill, sign up for alerts and reminders, view your daily, weekly or monthly energy usage, and send and receive outage information with SWEC IL, our mobile app for your smart phone or tablet. SWEC IL is available on the App Store and on Google Play.
Prefer to pay in person? Drop by one of these locations.
For same-day posting
- Our Greenville office at 525 US Route 40, Greenville, IL 62246
- The dropbox at our St. Jacob office, at 10103 Ellis Road, St. Jacob, IL 62281.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
For later posting (may take up to three days)
- Our St. Elmo warehouse, along Interstate 70, just south of the St. Elmo exit
- Vandalia Farm Bureau Office: 1125 Sunset Drive in Vandalia.
If you prefer to pay by check, you're welcome to mail your payment to us at:
Southwestern Electric Cooperative, Inc.
525 US Route 40
Greenville, IL 62246